You have financial options with your college planning, and we're here to help you find the best options for your situation.
Ideally, paying for your education is a long-term process of building and using a collection of savings, institutional aid, free money, and — if necessary — loans. However, there are many avenues for financing your education. Find out how financial aid, scholarships and assistantships can help the financial pressure.
Mathematics Specific Scholarships
The following scholarships may be available to qualified undergraduate students.
- Dr. David R. Andrew Endowed Scholarship in Mathematics
- Dr. Ray P. Authement Endowed Scholarship in Mathematics
- Dr. Ross A. Chiquet Endowed Scholarship in Mathematics
- John E. Mamalakis Endowed Scholarship
- Marion Butler Hall Memorial Endowed Scholarship in Mathematics
- Dr. Vic Schneider Endowed Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarship
The Application Process
Find the Mathematics Scholarship Application Form on the Mathematics Undergraduate Students Moodle page complete it and submit it, together with transcripts and additional documentation, through the Application Submission link on the Mathematics Undergraduate Students Moodle page.
If you want to apply for one or more of these scholarships but do not have access to the Mathematics Undergraduate Students Moodle page, please contact us to request access.