The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 13 September 2019: Agnideep Aich
- 20 September 2019: Md Monzur Murshed
- 27 September 2019: Chika Boneze
- 11 October 2019 : Md. Mahadi Hasan
- 18 October 2019 : Jonathon Villareal
- 25 October 2019 : Jack Warner
- 1 November 2019 : Patrick Leleux
- 8 November 2019 : Regina Poderzay
- 15 November 2019 : Yusuf Afolabi
- 22 November 2019 : Alain Lionel Fogang Takoutsing