The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 17 September 2021: Ibrahim Adenekan
- 24 September 2021: Saburi Rasheed
- 1 October 2021: Kamlesh Sarkar
- 15 October 2021: Ashani Wickramarathna Vidanalage
- 22 October 2021: Jyoti Das
- 29 October 2021: Bjoern Mueller
- 5 November 2021: Yessille Mejia
- 12 November 2021: Md Kamruzzaman
- 19 November 2021: Omar Dennaoui
- 3 December 2021: Andrez Joseph