The details of the makeup exam procedures described below may be modified due to the COVID-19 emergency.
The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 4 September 2020: Michael Jardine
- 11 September 2020: Giacomo Fantini
- 18 September 2020: Anthony Phung
- 25 September 2020: Lacey Derouen
- 2 October 2020: Michael Jardine
- 9 October 2020: Sameera Hewage
- 16 October 2020: Jacob Echols
- 23 October 2020: Lacey Derouen
- 30 October 2020: Jacob Echols
- 6 November 2020: Gboyega Adepoju
- 13 November 2020: Giacomo Fantini
- 20 November 2020: Giacomo Fantini