The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 8 February 2019: John Tweedel
- 15 February 2019: Fadoua Yahia
- 22 February 2019: Drake Menard
- 1 March 2019: Sugam Bhattarai
- 8 March 2019: Cody Maddux
- 15 March 2019: Saptarshi Chakraberty
- 22 March 2019: Faysal Ahmed Chowdhury
- 29 March 2019: Alexis Durio
- 5 April 2019: KaCee Greenhaw
- 12 April 2019: Md Mehedi Hasan
- 26 April 2019: Sankar Sikder