The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- September 14: Gang Wang
- September 21: Sugam Bhattarai
- September 28: Saptarshi Chakraberty
- October 12: Faysal Ahmed Chowdhury
- October 19: Alex Durio
- October 26: KaCee Greenhaw
- November 2: Mehedi Hasan
- November 9: Cody Maddux
- November 16: Sankar Sikder