The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 226 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- January 26: Leah Kaisler
- February 2: Thomas Credeur
- February 9: Md. Monjurul Islam Rifat
- February 16: Govinda Pageni
- February 23: Arindam Sutradhar
- March 2: Ngan Hoang
- March 9: Caleb Macdonald
- March 16: Abhinav Chand
- March 23: Shanshan Lv
- March 30 and April 6: No Classes; Spring Break
- April 13: Dun Liu
- April 20: Rahul Chatterjee