Mathematics Make-up Exams
The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Instructors who wish to utilize this service should give a hard copy of their test (one copy for each person taking the test) to the appropriate proctor no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), e.g. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 27 January 2023: Md Abdul Kadir and Tanzina Azam
- 3 February 2023: Md Abdul Kadir and Tanzina Azam
- 10 February 2023: Oluwafemi Jegede and M.K. Madushanka Sulochana
- 17 February 2023: Oluwafemi Jegede and M.K. Madushanka Sulochana
- 24 February 2023: Damilola Tawose and Chimezie Izuazu
- 3 March 2023: Damilola Tawose and Chimezie Izuazu
- 10 March 2023: Md Mirazul Islam and Nchedo Nwankwor
- 17 March 2023: Nchedo Nwankwor and Nurudeen Ajadi
- 24 March 2023: MD Lingkon and Phat Do
- 31 March 2023: MD Lingkon and Phat Do
- 21 March 2023: Chhabi Siwakoti and Nurudeen Ajadi
- 28 March 2023: Chhabi Siwakoti and Md Mirazul Islam