The details of the makeup exam procedures described below may be modified due to the COVID-19 emergency.
The Mathematics Department administers make-up exams for all mathematics classes on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 in room 207 of Maxim Doucet Hall. The scheduled make-up exam dates and proctors are listed below. The student must bring a picture ID to take the test.
Faculty members who wish to utilize this service should give their tests to the appropriate proctor before Friday. Each test must have:
- The student's name (written on the test),
- The instructor's name (written on the test),
- Special directions (attached to the test), i.e. calculator, note card, etc.
Students must have an ID to take the test.
Completed tests will be placed in the lock box in Maxim Doucet 217 or in your mailbox.
Dates and proctors are listed below:
- 29 January 2021: Omar Dennaoui
- 5 February 2021: Ashani Vidanalage
- 12 February 2021: Michael Jardine
- 19 February 2021: Augustine Oppong
- 26 February 2021: Jenita Jahangir
- 5 March 2021: Ibrahim Adenekan
- 12 March 2021: Sajan Bhandari
- 19 March 2021: Neerob Basak
- 26 March 2021: Saburi Rasheed
- 9 April 2021: Johnny Pham
- 23 April 2021: Kamlesh Sarkar
- 30 April 2021: Andrez Joseph