Ph.D. (Statistics) 1985 Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur, India
M.Sc. (Statistics) 1978 Madras University, India
B.Sc. (Statistics) 1976 Madras University, India
My research interests are in developing statistical methodologies for occupational exposure data analysis, inference with missing data, meta analysis, tolerance regions, data analysis with multiple detection limits, and statistical calibration.
Selected research publications:
- Weerahandi, S. and Krishnamoorthy, K., A note reconciling ANOVA tests under unequal error variance, Comm. Statist. Theory Methods, 48 (2019) no. 3,689--693.
- Krishnamoorthy, K. and Lv, Shanshan, Highest posterior mass prediction intervals for binomial and Poisson distributions, Metrika, 81 (2018) no. 7,775--796.
- Hasan, Md Sazib and Krishnamoorthy, K., Confidence intervals for the mean and a percentile based on zero-inflated lognormal data, J. Stat. Comput. Simul., 88 (2018) no. 8,1499--1514.
- Krishnamoorthy, K. and Xia, Yanping, Confidence intervals for a two-parameter exponential distribution: one- and two-sample problems, Comm. Statist. Theory Methods, 47 (2018) no. 4,935--952.
- Krishnamoorthy, K. and Oral, Evrim, Standardized likelihood ratio test for comparing several log-normal means and confidence interval for the common mean, Stat. Methods Med. Res., 26 (2017) no. 6,2919--2937.
- Hasan, Md Sazib and Krishnamoorthy, K., Improved confidence intervals for the ratio of coefficients of variation of two lognormal distributions, J. Stat. Theory Appl., 16 (2017) no. 3,345--353.
- Krishnamoorthy, K. and Lee, Meesook and Zhang, Dan, Closed-form fiducial confidence intervals for some functions of independent binomial parameters with comparisons, Stat. Methods Med. Res., 26 (2017) no. 1,43--63.
- Krishnamoorthy, Kalimuthu and Xiao, Wang, Fiducial confidence limits and prediction limits for a gamma distribution: censored and uncensored cases, Environmetrics, 27 (2016) no. 8,479--493.
- Krishnamoorthy, K., Modified normal-based approximation to the percentiles of linear combination of independent random variables with applications, Comm. Statist. Simulation Comput., 45 (2016) no. 7,2428--2444.
- Krishnamoorthy, K. and Peng, Jie and Zhang, Dan, Modified large sample confidence intervals for Poisson distributions: ratio, weighted average, and product of means, Comm. Statist. Theory Methods, 45 (2016) no. 1,83--97.