412 Maxim Doucet Hall
Cameron Brown's webpage
Ph.D. 2012 University of Florida
M.S. 2011 University of Florida
B.S. 2007 University of Florida
My research interests are in Mathematical Biology, Mathematical Modeling, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems. In particular, my current work focuses on application of differential equations and dynamical systems to modeling population dynamics and evolution of infectious diseases, both within-host and between-host.
Selected research publications:
- Browne, Cameron J. and Smith, Hal L., Dynamics of virus and immune response in multi-epitope network, J. Math. Biol. , 77 (2018) no. 6-7,1833--1870.
- Mohebbi, Hossein and Aminataei, Azim and Browne, Cameron J. and Razvan, Mohammad Reza, Hopf bifurcation of an age-structured virus infection model, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 23 (2018) no. 2,861--885.
- Browne, Cameron, Global properties of nested network model with application to multi-epitope HIV/CTL dynamics, J. Math. Biol., 75 (2017) no. 4,1025--1046.
- Browne, Cameron and Wang, Min and Webb, Glenn F., A stochastic model of nosocomial epidemics in hospital intensive care units, Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. (2017),Paper No. 6, 12
- Browne, Cameron J. and Pilyugin, Sergei S., Minimizing $\Cal R_0$ for in-host virus model with periodic combination antiviral therapy, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 21 (2016) no. 10,3315--3330.
- Browne, Cameron, Immune response in virus model structured by cell infection-age, Math. Biosci. Eng., 13 (2016) no. 5,887--909.
- Webb, G. F. and Browne, C. J., A model of the Ebola epidemics in West Africa incorporating age of infection, J. Biol. Dyn., 10 (2016) no. 1,18--30.
- Browne, Cameron and Gulbudak, Hayriye and Webb, Glenn, Modeling contact tracing in outbreaks with application to Ebola, J. Theoret. Biol., 384 (2015),33--49
- Browne, Cameron and Webb, Glenn F., A nosocomial epidemic model with infection of patients due to contaminated rooms, Math. Biosci. Eng., 12 (2015) no. 4,761--787.
- Browne, Cameron J. and Smith, Robert J. and Bourouiba, Lydia, From regional pulse vaccination to global disease eradication: insights from a mathematical model of poliomyelitis, J. Math. Biol., 71 (2015) no. 1,215--253.