431 Maxim Doucet Hall
Ph.D. in Statistics, 2017, The University of Mississippi (advisor: Hailin Sang)
M.S. in Statistics, 2014, The University of Mississippi
M.S. in Mathematics, 2012, Central China Normal University, China
B.S. in Mathematics, 2009, Shandong Normal University, China
I joined the Department of Mathematics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette as an assistant professor in August 2017. I received my PhD in Mathematics with concentration in Statistics in May 2017 from the University of Mississippi. My research interests lie in Statistics, especially in Time Series, Nonparametric Statistics, Robust Statistics and Correlated Data Analysis.
Selected research publications:
- Sang, Yongli and Dang, Xin, Empirical likelihood test for diagonal symmetry, Statist. Probab. Lett., 156 (2020),108595, 9.
- Sang, Yongli and Dang, Xin and Zhao, Yichuan, Jackknife empirical likelihood methods for Gini correlations and their equality testing, J. Statist. Plann. Inference, 199 (2019),45--59.
- Sang, Hailin and Sang, Yongli and Xu, Fangjun, Kernel entropy estimation for linear processes, J. Time Series Anal., 39 (2018),563--591.
- Sang, Hailin and Sang, Yongli, Memory properties of transformations of linear processes, Stat. Inference Stoch. Process., 20 (2017),79--103.
- Sang, Yongli and Dang, Xin and Sang, Hailin, Symmetric Gini covariance and correlation, Canad. J. Statist., 44 (2016),323--342.