447 Maxim Doucet Hall
337 - 482 - 6710
Ph.D. 2010 Purdue University
M.S. 2006 Purdue University
B.S. 2004 Central Michigan University
My research interests are mainly within the areas of algebraic topology and higher category theory. I employ the tools of abstract homotopy theory to study various kinds of higher structures, including operads and their generalizations.
Just prior to joining the faculty at UL Lafayette, I was a research fellow at the Centre of Australian Category Theory in Sydney.
Selected research publications:
- A criterion for existence of right-induced model structures (with Gabriel C. Drummond-Cole), Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, 51(2) 309–326, April 2019. view here
- Higher cyclic operads (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), Algebraic & Geometric Topology 19(2) 863–940, March 2019. view here
- Configuration spaces form a Segal semi-dendroidal space, Higher Structures, 2(1) 234–240, November 2018. view here
- On factorizations of graphical maps (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), Homology Homotopy Appl. 20 (2018), no. 2, 217–238.
- A simplicial model for infinity properads (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), Higher Structures 1 (2017), no. 1, 1–21.
- The homotopy theory of simplicial props (with Marcy Robertson), Israel J. Math. 219 (2017), no. 2, 835–902.
- Shrinkability, relative left properness, and derived base change (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), New York J. Math. 23 (2017), 83–117.
- Diagrams encoding group actions on Γ-spaces (with Julie Bergner), Manifolds and K-theory, 39–50, Contemp. Math. 682, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2017.
- Relative left properness of colored operads (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), no. 5, 2691–2714.
- Infinity properads and infinity wheeled properads (with Marcy Robertson and Donald Yau), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 2147, Springer, Cham, 2015. xv+358 pp. ISBN: 978-3-319-20546-5; 978-3-319-20547-2
- On the category of props (with Marcy Robertson), Appl. Categ. Structures 23 (2015), no. 4, 543–573.
- Reedy categories which encode the notion of category actions (with Julie Bergner), Fund. Math. 228 (2015), no. 3, 193–222.
- Group actions on Segal operads (with Julie Bergner), Israel J. Math. 202 (2014), no. 1, 423–460.
- Homology operations and cosimplicial iterated loop spaces, Homology Homotopy Appl. 16 (2014), no. 1, 1–25.